Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Poundcake Love

This blog is for people who have performed random acts of poundcake love. By this, I mean that you have baked a poundcake and given it to someone you don't know, perhaps a homeless person, or someone you see everyday but have not yet connected with. When you have performed this act, send me a brief story of the experience and I will post it on this blog with your name. At some point in the future, I will perhaps offer t-shirts for sale that read "You have been POUNDCAKED!" after a suggestion from a kind friend from Virginia.

All profits from this venture will go to a reputable HIV/AIDS charity. The pleasure of sharing your love through poundcakes is entirely yours.


Yours in Poundcake love...

Safe Journeys!

Ron Hudson

6 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Oh Christ Ron You've Been Poundcaked!" Is friggin' priceless (of course I've got a horribly dirty mind!)

If I could bake I'd poundcake a random stranger tomorrow!

Hey... this would be SUCH a neat thing to do Ron, like a poundcake drive, and donate to a homeless shelter or something...

7:48 PM  
Blogger Emmie said...

That's such a noble thing to do Ron.

May god bless you and help you in this endeavor of helping HIV/AIDS patients.

Good Luck.

Emmie from Love greeting cards

10:25 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

this seems very interesting I think I will have to try it

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear, I miss you. How are you? Well, I´m Rejane, but I am with my pseudonym Renne Boz ;) Someday I tell you why Renne Boz, but I think is cool, don´t you? :)
Where are you, hã? Did you forget about your brazilian friend? Oh, miss talk to you. And your health, it´s everthing all right? I wait for news from you.

Kisses a lot! And, of course, take a look my blog! Kisses!!

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot. What is poundcake? It´s like cheesecake? rsrs..Cause I love it!

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

我的站點介紹:情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品情趣用品,
情趣用品,
情趣用品,
情趣用品,
情趣用品,
情趣用品 來看看 賣克

室內設計這是我找過最好的一家唷!

室內設計這家很好!

保健食品代工,素食膠囊,順傑

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>